Training Program Objective:
NS-2 is open-source network simulator and de-facto standard for research over a wide variety of networking areas. NS version 2 is widely used across both academia and industry as a way of designing, testing and evaluating new and existing protocols and architectures, and has also proven a very useful tool for teaching purposes.
Training Program Outline:
- Introduction to NS2.
- Structure of the simulator C++ Code, OTCL interface tools.
- Programming in ‘ns’: The OTCL language.
- Simulation exposure of Different examples.
- Exploiting a result of a simulation.
- Extending the capacity of NS2.
- How to Implement/Modify a New algorithm/Protocol in NS-2
- How to implement MANET,VANET,WSN technologies in NS-2
- Research paper preparation related to NoC,SoC,MANET,WSN
Who Should Attend:
This training program is designed to provide a solid understanding of telecom related technologies and past, present and future of telecom industry .As well as this program also covers the application of a mobile in different autonomous operations via interfacing.